Why do we love the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC so much? They’ve thought of EVERYTHING down to the last detail, making your wedding planning job….no job at all. Even their website answers almost any question and showcases so many options that you can pick and choose from the comfort of your couch! You can view their exceptionally versatile rooms, diverse menus, honeymoon suggestions, and large selection of wedding packages. The page even allows you to meet their team and read wedding couples’ reviews and advice. All of this accessible right at your fingertips!
Standing Out Among the Rest
- All-white menu for the wedding party— Everyone needs to eat, especially the bride and groom, as they get ready for the big day. All of these delectable food items are colorless. That means no marinara sauce on the white dress or artichoke dip in the teeth!
- Diverse, pre-designed themes— The Four Seasons already has packages, including menus and wedding cakes, for kosher, Persian, Winter, Friday, and reception-styled weddings. Just go online and click on the package to preview it! No need for outside vendors or stressing to piece your customized wedding together; they’re already prepared!
- Highest ratio of service staff among ALL DC hotels!—every guest, not just the bride and groom, will receive the most attentive service possible.
- Romantic settings—even if your reception is held indoors, you will have access to the outdoor terrace, complete with glowing fire pits. This is the perfect place to get some fresh air or have an intimate conversation.
- Extra-spacious guest rooms—at the end of the day, your guests can rest their heads and feel at home—these are not your standard-sized hotel rooms.
- Stunning view of the National Mall—there are PLENTY of photo opportunities around the hotel that people will have to see to believe. Even their indoor lap pool faces the Washington Monument as if you are swimming right toward it!
After shooting many weddings at this beautiful hotel, we have a feeling that you’ll fall in love with it, too!