Ashley and Rudy were married in a wedding ceremony and reception at the Hay-Adams in Washington DC. The couple’s wedding was on the luxury hotel’s rooftop venue known as the Top of the Hay. Ashley and Rudy’s wedding guests were treated to breathtaking views of downtown DC overlooking the White House and the city’s famous monuments. The attractive couple took advantage of the hotel’s landmark setting in Lafayette Square posing for photographs that highlighted the uniqueness of the nation’s capital.
WASHINGTON DC WEDDING VENUE
800 16th Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
Popular wedding locations and event venues at the Hay-Adams:
- Top of the Hay: “As the crown atop The Hay-Adams, Top of the Hay boasts breathtaking panoramic views, including the best view of the White House that Washington, D.C., has to offer. This unique DC wedding venue is wrapped in French doors and windows, and features trellis-like lattices under vaulted skylights. It is accessed via elevators in the hotel lobby, including an express elevator, and can be divided into five contiguous rooms available in combination or individually.”
- The Hay-Adams Room “features a warm ambiance amid rich woodwork, period ceiling details, and two working gas fireplaces.”
- The Concorde Room “features airy Belle Époque styling highlighted by hand-painted wallpaper and crystal chandeliers.”
- The Windsor Room “is grandly outfitted with brass chandeliers, an ornamental fireplace, ornate ceiling details, and silk-covered walls.”
- The Lafayette Room “is a sun-filled, sophisticated setting with exquisite views of Lafayette Park.”
Caterer: The Hay-Adams
Floral Designer: Amaryllis, Inc.
Cake Designer: Kendall’s Cakes
Officiant: Jeff Maszal, Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff
Hair Stylist: Bridal Hair by Remona
Makeup Artist: Nour Kazoun Makeup Artist
Band/DJ: DJ Dan Goldman, Bialek’s Music
Wedding Gown & Bridal Attire Boutique: Gown by Sareh Nouri, Kleinfeld Bridal
Invitations: Just Ink on Paper
ABOUT THE HAY-ADAMS: “The Hay-Adams is an exceptionally elegant downtown Washington DC luxury hotel, rich in both history and luxury. Lafayette Square and St. John’s Episcopal Church, also known as the Church of the Presidents, are located across the street. The hotel is a contributing property to the Lafayette Square Historic District and a member of the Historic Hotels of America.”
Credit: The Hay-Adams and Wedding Wire
The Hay-Adams makes a beautiful setting for wedding photography.
Hay Adams Weddings DC, Hay Adams Weddings DC, Hay Adams Weddings DC, Hay Adams Weddings DC