Kim and Austin’s June wedding was magnificent with all the natural beauty available from NOVA Parks and Meadowlark Botanical Garden. The trees, plants, flowers and gardens were a constant and colorful reminder of summer’s glory. It was the perfect location for wedding photography with an unlimited supply of radiant greenery and the enjoyment on the faces of Kim and Austin. Even the wedding reception at The Atrium offered panoramic views of the landscaped grounds with its three walls of glass and high cathedral ceilings complete with an immense skylight. Kim, Austin and their guests enjoyed the splendor of the outdoors while having fun celebrating, dining and dancing indoors.
Kim and Austin’s response to questions about their wedding day:
- Wedding theme?
- Most memorable part of your wedding day?
- Favorite wedding detail?
- First dance song?
- Special décor details?
- Wedding flowers?
- Wedding cocktail?
- Four words that describe your wedding?
- Honeymoon spot?
NORTHERN VIRGINIA WEDDING VENUE
Meadowlark Botanical Garden
9750 Meadowlark Gardens Court
Vienna, VA 22182
WEDDINGS AT MEADOWLARK BOTANTICAL GARDEN: The setting for wedding services includes outdoor and indoor options for ceremonies and indoor only receptions available in the following areas:
- Lake Caroline Gazebo – the most popular gazebo with a 360-degree view of the gardens and entry by a long dock on Lake Caroline. Capacity – 50 guests
- Azalea Woods Gazebo – a secluded gazebo on the edge of the woods for very private couples. Capacity – 80 guests
- Hillside Gazebo – on a hill overlooking the gardens for sweeping views and a private ceremony. Capacity – 120 guests
- The Atrium – the signature venue with three walls of glass, live trees adorned with twinkly lights, indoor creek leading to a fountain and a massive skylight overhead making it seem as if you’re outdoors while you party safely under cover. Capacity – 230 seated or 300 standing guests
- Bell Garden – a joint effort with the Korean American Cultural Committee, this Asian-inspired garden is breathtaking and creates a lovely backdrop for a unique wedding celebration with a traditional hand-built pagoda containing the Bell of Peace and Harmony cast in South Korea with loving tradition. Capacity – 150 standing guests with no seating allowed
- Lilac Pavilion – the new white pavilion with a green roof located in an open field just before you enter the garden area. Capacity – 80 seated guests beneath cover plus an extra 200 guests in the adjacent field with or without tents
Great Blue Heron Catering provides full on-site catering and alcohol services at The Atrium.
Caterer: Great Blue Heron Catering
Cake Designer: Edibles Incredible
Floral Designer: Flower Gallery of Manassas
Officiant: Rev. Christine McGunigale
Band/DJ: Jake Ritchie, Dream Day DJs
Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist: Micaela, Eye Do Makeup & Hair
Wedding Gown & Bridal Attire Boutique: Essense of Australia, Ellie’s Bridal Boutique
Videographer: The Pros
Kim and Austin’s feedback about Wedding Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey:
“Everything has been great! We greatly appreciate your organization and your professionalism, as weddings can be chaotic, it was fantastic to not have a single worry about the quality of our photos.”
Credit: Meadowlark Botanical Garden, NOVA Parks and The Knot
Meadowlark Botanical Garden makes a beautiful setting for wedding photography.
Wedding Photography at Meadowlark Botanical Garden in Virginia by Rodney Bailey.
meadowlark botanical garden weddings, meadowlark botanical garden weddings, meadowlark botanical garden weddings