“Our pictures our absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for everything you did to capture our day so perfectly. Rodney and his team did an amazing job of staying in the background while still capturing every important moment. I could not speak more highly of you, and I am sure to always tell people who took such beautiful photos. We could not ask for anything more. Our albums are beautiful; I don’t think I will ever get tired of showing them to people.”
“Darcy is an absolute pleasure to work with. All emails and phone calls are answered very quickly, which is super helpful when you are busy planning. If I had a question, I had an answer that day. I never felt unsure about what was happening, and I loved how you feel like part of a family with Rodney and Darcy. I am going to miss it!”
– Jessica and Antoine’s review for Wedding Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey
Salamander Resort & Spa was the venue for Jessica and Antoine’s lovely wedding ceremony and reception. The couple described their wedding theme as “very classic with a hint of rustic.” When asked about the biggest surprise of the wedding, Jessica and Antoine responded “How many people flew from overseas to join us. We felt showered in love!”
Located in historic Middleburg in the heart of Virginia’s legendary horse and wine country, Salamander Resort & Spa is approximately 40 miles from Washington DC in the rise of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Weddings at Salamander Resort & Spa are unique and sophisticated with stunning views, restaurant-quality farm-to-table cuisine, and award winning Pastry Chef, Jason Reaves all in a picturesque setting.
NORTHERN VIRGINIA WEDDING VENUE
Salamander Resort & Spa
500 North Pendleton Street
Middleburg, VA 20117
540.751.3160 or 1.800.651.0721
Salamander Resort & Spa offers an exquisite variety of indoor and outdoor venues with natural light and views of the Virginia countryside.
- Middleburg Ballroom – A beautiful space in keeping with the resort’s casual sophisticated design with high ceilings, gorgeous chandeliers and wall sconces. Accommodates 340 guests for dinner.
- Middleburg Foyer – An equestrian-themed space that is perfect for any ceremony, cocktail reception or private dinner. Accommodates 80 for a dinner and 120 for a ceremony.
- Bluemont – An intimate ballroom space ideal for 120 guests or less.
- Waterford – Perfect for intimate receptions for 110 guests or less.
- Library – A traditional space for a cocktail reception accommodating up to 50 guests.
- Upperville – A private dining room beautifully designed to resemble a tack room for up to 20 guests.
- Cooking Studio – A unique space for up to 24 guests.
- Equestrian Center – Dine outside or in the spacious barn aisles with or without horses in your company while looking out onto the pastures, nature’s woodlands and Blue Ridge Mountains. Accommodates 140 for a dinner and 250 for a cocktail reception.
- Stallion Barn – A 100+ year old rustic-inspired stone building accommodating up to 24 guests for a reception or dinner.
- Grand Lawn – A lush green space overlooking trails and woods ideal for receptions or a gathering place for your guests to enjoy cocktails. Accommodates 1,000+ guests.
- Middleburg Terrace – A gorgeous natural backdrop featuring views of the equestrian center and rolling hills for up to 300 guests.
- Culinary Garden – Accommodates up to 120 guests for dinner and 175 guests for a reception.
So many professional and talented vendors contributed to Jessica & Antoine’s wedding including Jessica’s mother, Alison de Wit, a popular and accomplished floral designer in the Washington DC metro area.
Distinctive Floral Designs by Alison de Wit
10805 Sycamore Springs Lane
Great Falls, VA 22066
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Wedding Coordinator: Michelle Taylor-Spearman, Michelle Taylor Events
Floral Designer: Distinctive Floral Designs
Officiant: Father Michael Kelley, Saint Martin of Tours Catholic Church
Hair Stylist: The Up Do Specialist
Makeup Artist: Alison Harper & Company
Wedding Gown Boutique: Love Couture Bridal
Ceremony & Cocktail Reception Musicians: Palm String Quartet
Band: ‘Round Midnight
Videographer: Bowen Films
Photo Booth: Bialek’s Music
Lighting: John Farr Lighting Design
Draping: Fabrication Events
Other: DC Rental and Chariots for Hire
Stationery: The Dandelion Patch
Jessica and Antoine described their wedding at Salamander Resort & Spa with the following words: “classic, beautiful, autumn and over the top!”
Salamander Resort & Spa makes a beautiful setting for wedding photography.
Salamander Resort Weddings Virginia, Salamander Resort Weddings Virginia, Salamander Resort Weddings Virginia, Salamander Resort Weddings Virginia