A Stunning Silver and Purple W Washington DC Weddings
Samar and Damian’s wedding reception can best be described by the stunning silver and purple decorative colors displayed at W Washington DC. The colors were seen in the beautiful table settings and flower arrangements plus the delicious wedding cake served following the W Washington DC’s catered dinner. The bride and groom’s musical entertainment was well received by the wedding guests as they had an awesome time dancing to the music. Of course, the evening wouldn’t be complete without the gorgeous city views from the hotel’s rooftop terrace.
WASHINGTON DC WEDDING VENUE
W Washington DC
515 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
GREAT ROOM event space –
- Lower level
- Standing Capacity of 700, Seating Capacity of 480
- The Great Room, a modern ballroom evoking opulent old Hollywood glamour with 15-foot ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gold columns draped with more gold. Featuring a 12 by 32 feet stage and plasma TVs on every other column.
ALTITUDE event space –
- Roof level
- Standing Capacity of 250, Seating Capacity of 180
- The Altitude rooftop ballroom cuts a high profile with soaring floor-to-ceiling windows and an outdoor terrace overlooking that other great meeting space, the White House and the Oval Office. Set in white with a black stone fire mantle and black iron and lacquer finishes.
Floral Designer: Toulies en Fleur
Officiant: Father Isaac Crow, Ss. Peter & Paul Antiochian Orthodox Christian Church
Hair Stylist: Hair & Makeup by Natalya
Makeup Artist: Oscar Nacouz Makeup Artist
Band/DJ: Dynasty AV & Entertainment
Videographer: Bowen Films
When you wed with W Hotels, you’ll enjoy:
- Wow Vows website
- Personal wedding planner
- Customizable and creative catering menus
- Exclusive Whatever/Whenever® services
- Sensationally styled spaces
- Closest hotel to the White House
ABOUT W WASHINGTON DC: “Originally built in 1917 as the Hotel Washington, cut through the red tape as you step into the Beaux Arts grandeur and cutting edge design of W Washington DC. Since opening its doors in 2009, this is where locals, buzz worthy musicians, intellectual elite, and innovative entrepreneurs unite. With its unparalleled location, W Washington DC is the closest hotel to The White House and stands proudly on the National Mall, blocks from the city’s top restaurants, popular museums, landmarks, congress and major business offices.”
Credit: W Washington DC and Starwood Hotels
The W Washington DC makes a beautiful setting for wedding photography.
Wedding Photography at the W Washington DC by Rodney Bailey.
W Washington DC Weddings, W Washington DC Weddings, W Washington DC Weddings